Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Looking for help with these parts.

They may be from an early Monte but thought I would ask if familiar ?? My parts manual only goes up to 69/

·
Registered
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
7,416 Posts
Two left upper sets with round rubber pads are lower window glass stops. Two top on right with splined shafts are for the inner door handle pulls. Next row down 6 round pieces and 4 square and round pieces go into glass. The 8 pieces with the black felt like material the 4 bigger pieces mount in the door shell on the outer side of the glass and the 4 small pieces mount on the top inner part of the door shell. The 8 pieces are to stop window rattle. The 4 L-shaped brackets mount to the top inner side of the door shell for the door panels to hold on to. The 2 U clips are to hold the door lock cylinders in and the 4 brackets with the rubber tips on them are upper front and rear window stops for the door. In the second picture the 4 black plastic pieces go thru holes in the glass also but they should have about 8 legs coming off of them which look to be broken off. Most of the rest is just the hardware used to mount the different parts inside the doors or parts that go to the door locks. I think you can buy just about anything in the pictures as reproduction items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts