Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day folks... I was out perusing yesterday and found a Tri-Power Intake complete with 3x-2 Barrel Rochester Carbs.

The only markings on it are the firing order and the casting # 571145. Can anyone identify this beasty ??? Would it be worth picking it up ? The fella only wants 400.00 for it.

Also found:
1965 Chevelle Custom 300, 4 door post, complete! with 283 & PG fair condition. 2,200.00

1964 Chevelle Rag-Top with good top. No Drive train and in major need! Most everything is gone and requires lot's! This car is a "Basket Case". Possible Drag Car but wouldn't consider resto. $800.00 Note: no cowl tag or body tag.

All prices in Cdn $

------------------
The proud owner of a Canadian 64-SS with ZZ4 Power!
Team Chevelle Gold Member #37
Canadian Classic Chevelles & Beaumonts Member #350

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Canuck, that's sounds like a good deal on the tri power. I'm not good enough to ID based on numbers but essentially there were four permutations, high rise/low rise and square port/rect port. It is my understanding that the high rise oval port is the rarest. In my search for a tri power I found many that were welded up here and there. I finally found an intake that was clean except for an water neck bolt hole which a quick heli-coil took care of. The price was $400USD , no carbs. That's about fair maket value. With carbs, I suppose $600USD is about right. ( I didn't care for the original carbs anyway, but a Vette guy might.)

·
Gold Founding Member
1,348 Posts
I havent looked around for #s But with those carbs its not the 67 - 69 Big block ones Its either a small block set up if its a big block setup it could be 348 poss409?? Mike

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Oh, never thought of that. Good call BULKSS. I should take my blinders off. I always think of tripowers as Vette BBC's but 348's and such had them as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.