Chevelles.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help I am converting my dash from 68 to 69 and I have a 69 Dash and Dakota Digital Gauges.......I happened to be playing around with them and I noticed that I am not able to mount them to the Dash panel without a gauge cluster frame,carrier,housing. (the doodad that holds the factory gauges.)

So I am trying to buy one but its hard to search for it when you don't know the correct name is or have a part number.
and I am trying to avoid buying a set of factory gauges to get it. (But I am thinking that I am going to have too do to the fact that it was probably a single year part.)

Any help with the correct nomenclature and or the part number would be great.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
11,691 Posts
Too bad you didn't post this a week ago. Just threw away what you need a week ago. Was attached to a 69 dash bezel that had some broken mounts. Sat around for several years. Did a clean up and decided to toss it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad you didn't post this a week ago. Just threw away what you need a week ago. Was attached to a 69 dash bezel that had some broken mounts. Sat around for several years. Did a clean up and decided to toss it.
Well that sucks well maybe some one else has one sitting around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts