Team Chevelle banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I currently own a 72 Malibu. It is bone stock with just under 100k miles on the original 350 and in need of a complete restoration. I bought it about 6 yrs ago for $400 and I am now ready to dig into it. I've been a diesel/automotive tech for about 15 yrs and have also worked in auto body for a short time. My restoration experience includes a very easy 67 Impala SS. No sheet metal was needed. Just interior, paint, and some suspension upgrades. It's been a while since then and I am also now a little rusty. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and I am excited to learn more from this great site! Thanks for reading!

:beers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from another Linconite that has a Malibu under restoration!

Great Username btw, one of my favorite movies :)

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
Welcome, Randall!:thumbsup:

Nice to have a nother '72 guy here!:thumbsup::beers:

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
Welcome to TC, Randall----:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Great to meet you Coppertop!! If you have any leads on parts in our area please let me know!! What year of Chevelle do you have? Are you restoring it or is it complete?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Welcome! Looks like you have some work to do but it will be fun! I am in the middle of rebuilding my 71. One of these days I will start a build thread so everybody can follow along.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Great to meet you Coppertop!! If you have any leads on parts in our area please let me know!! What year of Chevelle do you have? Are you restoring it or is it complete?
Randall,

I'll send you a Private Message about the local club, etc.

Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts