Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just dropping in to say hello. The picture should sum up what i've been doing, at least this morning anyhow. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
Hey Tim, take care of yourself and thank you to you and you family for your service.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hey Tim, Be careful over there! They're arguing (govt) about whether to send more troops over there,,do they need them ?
Heres a joke for ya,,, what do they call a piece of sand paper in Afghanistan?

A MAP,, HAHA

I love the furniture!
Steve

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Hey TIM: When I 1st looked at the picture. I thought you were on the can. ha ha ha. So when you coming back state side? Getting a little cold up here in Minnesota. low this morning 44. Rain windy. Brrrrrrr. So what yr Chevelle do you have? Waiting for a freind to come over this morning. Going to fine tune the Chevelle this a.m. Its now 6:45 a.m, Just rebuilt the motor. new new cam new intake new carb. damn near everthing is new. But were putting in new Distribuor and coil. The old points one isn't enough spark for all this new stuff. That went in. Hope it drys out a little so we can rd test it. Ok....BE SAFE & hurry home......... 3rd class boatswains mate retired.

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Hey Tim,
Take care over there and stay safe. Hope 'ya get back home soon.

·
Premium Member
7,753 Posts
Our son was in Kandahar last winter. We sent the guys a box full of car, hunting and fishing magazines. They appreciate this stuff to no end. If you know anyone over there, send them some reading material. They will thank you, ....even though we should be thanking them. Be careful Tim, the enemy aren't amateurs. Also, when on the can, beware of guys with cameras. Everyone gets caught sooner or later. ;) Gotta love the internet for you guys to be able to keep in touch with family and friends back home.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
All the comforts of home there Tim!
Keep yourself safe over there and tell everyone we are 1000% behind them!
May God Bless and keep you all safe!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Stay safe Chief!!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
all the comforts of home there tim!
Keep yourself safe over there and tell everyone we are 1000% behind them!
May god bless and keep you all safe!:thumbsup:
x2

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Great pic! Thanks to all you guys for doing what you do. We all appreciate it, even those who don't act like they do.

A friend of the guy next door (USMC) to us was home from Iraq last summer. He just got married, just had a baby, and told us he was ready to go back. When we asked him why, he said his boys were busy keeping the fight over there instead of over here. He felt since he was trained to do that job, it was his job to do.

More people need to love this country that way.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
Stay safe over there, and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Our son was in Kandahar last winter. We sent the guys a box full of car, hunting and fishing magazines. They appreciate this stuff to no end. If you know anyone over there, send them some reading material. They will thank you, ....even though we should be thanking them. Be careful Tim, the enemy aren't amateurs. Also, when on the can, beware of guys with cameras. Everyone gets caught sooner or later. ;) Gotta love the internet for you guys to be able to keep in touch with family and friends back home.

HAHA, no I wasn't on the can, just sitting on a wooden bench inside our CP. I was in Kandahar for the first 35+ days of deployment. I've since moved to another FOB. Take care.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts