Chevelles.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever purchased from 1 A Auto in Pepperell, Ma.? I was looking around on E-bay and noticed that they have a assembled head liner with covered sail panels and enough material to cover the visors for a total of $65 plus shipping. Are they reputibale and do they make a good looking product? Thanks for the info and advice.

Chris

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone???? Please.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Chris,

I've purchased from them before on Ebay. I have been pleased with them and the quality of items I did get. However, I never got a headliner from them so I can't comment specifically on that. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ben, I've been burnt off E-bay before, so I was just curious about the company. I've looked in some of my resto books and none of them offer the whole kit like that. You have to buy the sail panels separately at an average of $20.00 each. Thanks for the info Ben :D .

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,251 Posts
I got mine from NPD, headliner and sail panels included. The extra material for the visors was not included, but the guy at the upholstery shop said he would cover them for free. So, take a chance and ask the upholstery shop if they would do the same, unless of course you are doing them yourself.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't the headliner from NPD supposed to send the materials for the visors? How did you like the parts that you received? Good fit and all that good stuff? Thanks for the response. :D

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts