Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 71SS with the 71SS front clip(one headlight per side)...doh!
I recall, years ago, when I drived it daily that the headlights "SUCKED". Yes it has halogen dual beam headlights. I have seen some cars on the road with the "Blue" headlamps that seem to be awful bright. Does anyone make these for our Chevelles? Additionaly, are any wiring mods necessary?

------------------
JohnC
Team Chevelle Gold #223

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone makes them but they are not legal for street use.I saw this in super chevy a couple months ago. you can help out the halogens though. add a wire from the hot stud on the horn relay to a bosch relay on each head light. use the existing wire to head light to fire the relay. use the wire fron the horn relay to power head light on each side. if you have little knowledge of electricity this may sound hard but its not soif you need further help ask i can give yoy terminal # and where to hook it to make this work for you . ps it does work rather well.

------------------
NOVA NUT

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Radd,
The lamps you are thinking of are made by Hella. I have them on my 65 and they may not be legal in your state. They sure do work good, but they are $$ at $89 a pr. I can get you a source for them if you like.
mgg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.