Team Chevelle banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you tried?

has anybody tried a TCI, B&M, or Monster transmision. and if so what do you think of them? TH400

·
Registered
469 Posts
I had a friend a couple years ago who swore by the TCI Streetfighter that he had. I personally have no experience with any of them though.

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
What does "My bad" mean, actually. I know what the words mean separately. But used horribly incorrectly like that I can't be sure. "My bad" what? My bad self? My bad understanding of English composition?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW, do you wear a pocket protector too? actually "my bad" means no i didnt waiste $60,000 on college to not say "my bad", instead i learned a trade, and now look at me I own a CNC machine shop in the Aerospace, and semiconductor industries. so what does
"my bad" mean? It means i can AFFORD to say it, and your still upset you spent $60,000 on college only to findout you cant. as for any spelling issues, My Bad!

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
WOW, do you wear a pocket protector too? actually "my bad" means no i didnt waiste $60,000 on college to not say "my bad", instead i learned a trade, and now look at me I own a CNC machine shop in the Aerospace, and semiconductor industries. so what does
"my bad" mean? It means i can AFFORD to say it, and your still upset you spent $60,000 on college only to findout you cant. as for any spelling issues, My Bad!
oops, my bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts