Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another year passes.
So anyone going to try a resolution? Jim

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
to put the new drag radials on...
they are now 2years old an still setting in the garage

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
To not make any more resolutions.....

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm probably going to start a new business. If I find myself aged out of the job market, I'm going to revive my old business of custom business/utility software. This time it'll be all mobile based.

Not car related, but I've found that all these car/truck/motorcycle projects never stop. I'm not going to be able to hot rod EVERY thing that has an engine :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
2015 my resolution was to lose some weight, on me not the car, lol. I lost 50 lb that year. Same for 2016, I lost 40 last year. I have about 30 left I need to lose so that's my resolution this year.

Happy New Year guys and I hope all the best for you and of course your families (including your Chevelles).

Richard

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
No resolutions from this guy. I am content with who I am. Not perfect, not even close to perfect, but a decent human being. Good enough for me!

·
Registered
1968 Chevelle Malibu, upgraded to a 396/TH400 from a 327/PG
675 Posts

·
Registered
14,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mine was to get rid of more parts and only buy stuff thats for the actual cars that I own now unless its a really really good deal........
im suppose to look at some parts for a car I dont even own tomorrow. If I get them ill post up what I bought. I was suppose to meet up today but the seller wasn't available right after work and I didnt feel like waiting around for 45 minutes. Im hoping someone else buys the parts so I dont have to. Jim

·
Registered
14,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well, broke the resolution already. Went and bought a set of doors off a 57 chevy four door wagon. I dont have a tri five but for $12.50 per door I couldnt resist. Jim

Ps. Anyone know what other models these doors fit? Thanks. Jim

Reactions: b&b's69

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Well, broke the resolution already. Went and bought a set of doors off a 57 chevy four door wagon. I dont have a tri five but for $12.50 per door I couldnt resist. Jim

Ps. Anyone know what other models these doors fit? Thanks. Jim
THAT, IS THE BEST!!!!!future projects

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
I resolved to be a kinder, gentler human being in 2017. I still have a ways to go.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Went and bought a set of doors off a 57 chevy four door wagon.

Anyone know what other models these doors fit?
Those doors will fit any '55-'57 4-door wagon or 4-door sedan. The trim is different on a '55-'56, but the doors will still fit those bodies.

·
Registered
14,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Steve. I figure even if I dont find a buyer I can cut the doors up if I need patch panels. With the different curves and the insides having 90* bends I can see alot of potential as a donor. Jim

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Thanks Steve. I figure even if I dont find a buyer I can cut the doors up if I need patch panels.
I'm a member over on TriFives.com, and there are a lot of guys restoring 4-doors. Only takes a couple minutes to register and then you'd have free advertising just like here on TC. If those are nice rust-free doors (as in Arizona), it would be a shame to cut them up.

BTW.....I do have a new resolution. Not to join any more "old car" forums. I spend WAY too much time at the keyboard....:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts