Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I feel a Kokanee intervention on June 6th................... :beers: :beers: :hurray:

Happy B-day..................

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Happy Bday Brian...hope we're at the correct day here...

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Was it yesterday,,,,,if so, happy be-lated B-day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry. More beers.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
haha thanks guys, yes it is today the 13th. Too bad it cant be on Friday the 13th like some years:thumbsup:

Theres just too many options now that I dont have to depend on someone else to buy for me before.:D It was weird going into the grocery store and thinking to myself, wow I can actually buy that. Luckly I have my big time weekend benders every weekend of the year cut back to a couple days a year now:sad:

Luckly I made it through without an MIP:hurray:

P.S. for any young children who just read this, this was a joke........

I am thinking some jack daniels on the rocks sounds good right about now.

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Brian,
Think about all the 'Joes' serving in Iraq or Afghanistan that can't even buy a beer when they get home!
Now THAT is an injustice!

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Happy birthday! I still remember my 21 - hey, it was only 11 years ago - all of my friends in college were under 21 so no bars - in fact I had to be the "supplier" for about 4 months until the next guy turned 21. What a drag!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Happy Birthday! Should we start a bail fund for you? Or better yet.... you hold the money and drive and I'll do the drinking...............:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts