Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I sport chrome half moons on the headlights of my '69, and I am wondering if they are considered lame by any Chevelle enthusiasts. I rarely see them on Chevelles and Impalas in the area, and I was the only car in the show last year with them.

I personally like them, because they add some more chrome the front clip, and they seem to cause some more head turning. I think that they add to the looks of my malibu, but that's just my sheltered North Dakota opinion.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Although I don't sport them, I kinda like the added chrome. Probably because they can be added without really changing the look of the car. Just a nice little accent to the car. At least you aren't putting on neon double bladed wipers on the car. Malibu4door, I think these are additions to the car that do not make the car look "tacky" like some of the other ghetto things I've seen. My opinion? Keep 'em! ................Joe454

·
Registered
777 Posts
Don't personally have them on my '70, but if you like them...keep 'em! It's YOUR car! Enjoy it as such.
Fred

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.