Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is alot already posted, but I would like to know if anyone has had their car stolen or wrecked? Did Hagerty pay? Did u have much trouble? they claim all this coverage for a small price. What's up?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know alot of u have Hagerty could at least one person tell me something like, "yes they pay out, and or are reliable"

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have Hagerty Insurance but have not submitted a claim so I don't know if they "pay out". I've never heard anything bad about them and several people I know use their services.

------------------
Never be afraid to try something new.
An amatuer built the Ark,
Professionals built the Titanic.
Team Chevelle Gold #33
ACES Member #02913
Rode shotgun in the ONLY Z16 convertible made.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Have all 3 with Hagerty but have had no claims. I will relate a story told to me by my agent as I expressed my concern also when I was signing up.

He has a whole wall of cars (pictures) insured with Hagerty that he represents. He keeps one of the pictures you submit for his wall. He told me that of all the cars that he insures (for the last 3 years) he has had only one claim. He showed me the street rod on the wall. The car bottomed out on a chuck hole and tore up the underside and suspension pretty good. He said that Hagerty had the check to him in a few days for the full amount of the repairs. I forget the amount but it was in the several thousands of dollars. I know this isn't a great testimomnial but this is the best I got.

Mytmouse

------------------
67 SS396 350HP 4 sp 3:55 Posi Butternut Yellow w/Black Vinyl
68 RS Z/28 302 350+Hp? 4sp 4:10 Posi, Euro Red on Black
70 SS396 350HP 4 sp 3:55 Posi, Black on Black

Mytmouse A.K.A. Robert Stacho
ACES Member # 04359

·
Registered
447 Posts
Had a small claim with Hagerty. Called them and was instructed to take car to the repair facility of my choice. Submitted the bill and recieved a check within 1 week. No adjuster no problems. Great service!
Mark

------------------

<A HREF="http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/Mark50265ss-7" TARGET=_blank>65 MalibuZZ502/200R4/9inch
</A> 1 2 3 4
The 502
1 2 3
72SS/402/T400
97 Chevy Tahoe/Whipple Supercharged

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
My experience was similar to Marks. My elky slid off the floor jack (don't ask) and crushed the bottom of my fender behind the wheel. I needed "1" (one) estimate from the shop of my choice. They were very helpful and even sympathetic. I'm convinced that they are legit.

------------------
Rick
72 El Camino
TPI350/700r4
TC#00038
ACES#00140

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.