Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a re-man'd pump/wiper assy from National Parts depot and got it installed. Wiper harness was cut off about 3" ahead of the firewall. I already installed a harness for the starter/sending units and it has the yellow wire to feed +12 but I need to know which terminals the black, yellow, dk blue and lt blue connect to.

The wiper motor has 2 male spades connected to each other, then 2 more separate below that, the pump has 2 male spades.

Thanks in advance for your untiring devotion to my never ending list of questions! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Coppertop, I've seen that pic when I was searching through the archives. I guess I should have gone into more detail....

The car is a '66 Malibu and in the archives besides that drawing there are 2 more that show light blue on top, then yellow, then black and an article that says yellow on top, then yadda yadda.

I don't want to take a chance on cooking this motor so I am hoping someone can tell me how theirs is wired on their car.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Can anyone draw a diagram from the switch on? I also have 3 wires from the switch cut around 5 inches from it ( I guess I have it better than you LOL) What is the HOT ect...

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts