Chevelles.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to completely redo the interior of my 1970 chevelle malibu and I was wondering on what company to go with when it comes to interior parts.

Which company sells the higher grade product?

Which company is cheaper?

Anyone who has had any experiance with these companies please post.

Thanx for your help guys.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ground Up, of course :D what better way to repay our sponsor than to shop from them?

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
I have always had great dealings with Year One, every time. Ground Up on the other hand......read between the lines

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have had ZERO problems with Ground UP. Talk to Ken when you call. Get 10% discount too as a member. Year one has been too expensive when I do price checks but they do offer a wider selection, especially the small hard to find stuff.

Hey and John, don't get pushed into Joining TC. Membership has its advantages, but is not required. ALL are welcome in the open forums and is a part of this site that makes it great.

·
Premium Member
17,413 Posts
I used to get a lot of stuff from Year-One, and their Customer service was great...

I haven't used Ground-Up yet (I never received a catalog...)...

I think I got most of my interior from Hinshaw's (but it been a few years).

Anyone which brand of interior parts each place carries (PUI, etc)? Maybe that would be a better way of checking the quality/etc...

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Year One has everything you need on hand and you can get it in a couple of days, but they are probably the highest priced out there. I use both depending on what I want and how fast I want it. One thing, I bought my rear bumper from Ground up and its very nice, I got my front bumper from Year One and it's pretty wavy :confused:
Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts