Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,025 Posts
awesome game, first overtime super bowl ever.

Reactions: lucifershammer

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Yup. Diehard lifelong Pats fan (1-15 seasons anyone? :) ) and this was by far the best win for them, ever.

Though my house was full of foul language and a high volume for the first 3 quarters, and not in a good way lol

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reactions: hydro462

·
Premium Member
3,586 Posts
1st Superbowl OT in NFL history. Great Game, remember that Titan game 1yd.?

·
Premium Member
12,689 Posts
Great comeback by the Pats. That is why they are the champs. Atlanta had the win and blew it. In particular Matt Ryan blew it. All he would of had to do is throw the ball away instead of taking the sack and the Falcons would have the trophy.

·
Premium Member
12,689 Posts
Worst game Brady ever played...he knows he is lucky as hell.
On the contrary. His fourth quarter play was stellar. He got his stuff together when he needed to. The rest of the game he was a little off and Falcons were getting to him and applying a lot of pressure. Brady is possibly the best that ever played the position.

·
Premium Member
9,025 Posts
On the contrary. His fourth quarter play was stellar. He got his stuff together when he needed to. The rest of the game he was a little off and Falcons were getting to him and applying a lot of pressure. Brady is possibly the best that ever played the position.
In the modern football era for sure but pre 1990 it was a different game.

Reactions: hydro462

·
Premium Member
14,032 Posts
It depends on your point of view, the Redskins beating the Bronco's 42-10 does it for me, the greatest comeback ever!!

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve I hate when the announcers do that. They start out making favorable comments towards pats then when they are down it's all Atlanta. It's really not hard to just be impartial and announce the game.
Atlanta was unbelievable for the first half. Wonder if they started getting winded when they started all of the interference penalties.
By far the two best things I saw was goodell having to give pats the trophy and the look on Atlanta's owner's face and his wife when they thought they would win and went out to stand in the sidelines. Priceless as they had to just stand there and take it

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
One of the best ever!! You got to hand it to the Pats, there first class..

Hope Bradshaw don't drop the cup on Brady's foot.. haha.. I miss the 70s Steelers..

·
Premium Member
9,025 Posts
It's really not hard to just be impartial and announce the game.
Atlanta was unbelievable for the first half. Wonder if they started getting winded when they started all of the interference penalties.
By far the two best things I saw was goodell having to give pats the trophy and the look on Atlanta's owner's face and his wife when they thought they would win and went out to stand in the sidelines. Priceless as they had to just stand there and take it
The Atlanta players should've put the mush and his wife in the bathroom and made them stay there till the game was over. :cool:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I think they should have kept everyone off the field until the that T.D. was reviewed and confirmed. What if he was down and it was no good? Otherwise, the second half and the O.T. was the game.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
I hardly ever watch football but that comeback was something to watch! That was a hell of a game after halftime.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Worst game Brady ever played...he knows he is lucky as hell.

We must not have been watching the same game.:nerd: Brady and the Pats struggled at first, but they made made adjustments and starting giving Brady a little time to throw the ball.

Hands down the best quarterback to ever play in in the NFL. His performance last night was amazing!

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Great comeback by the Pats. That is why they are the champs. Atlanta had the win and blew it. In particular Matt Ryan blew it. All he would of had to do is throw the ball away instead of taking the sack and the Falcons would have the trophy.
Ryan didn't blow anything. At all.

The same can not be said for ATL's Head Coach, though. While I respect and understand his desire to keep applying pressure to NE and wanting to score, the reality is that if, on the drive you are referencing, ATL simply runs the ball three times and kicks a FG, ATL likely wins the Super Bowl.

Oops..........

Reactions: 71350SS

·
Registered
547 Posts
Last year the pats were busy destroying text and email messages. This year they'll be busy destroying tape of the last touchdown.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts