Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got All My Parts For A Great Weekend!!! Edelbrock Upper Udjustable Control Arms Etc!!

Got all my parts in the mail so that weekend will be awesome, cause everything I need is at the house!!!

If you have seen my signature pic you have noticed my arse end is in the air, so I got those edelbrock udjustable upper control arms that have been praised so much on here. cant wait to take the weight out of the trunk so I can drive it!!! haha... THese things are beautiful, so Im excited to get them on and figuring out a more correct angle for my diff. Thanks for all the good topics on this subject.

Then all the cables and such came in for my B&M Starshifter, this is great since I added the 400 turbo, my column 2 speed shifter was going to be an issue.

Also got the driveshaft cut, I had it done once this week already, but it wasnt what the length was stated on this site 54.5" so I had to have it cut again....but alls well that ends well, as long as I get to drive it this weekend, I dont care!!

Then I got the brake cylinders for the front end of the car, one went out on me while I have been working on this thing for the last month.

Next step? Im buying the Voodoo 262 cam, and the Vortec (stock) heads, new springs, and seats, and of course the Vortec intake. That should put the car where I want it while I work on getting my BB 496 ready(may be a while). Should be fun to drive and be reliable enough, and I will have the A/C all fixed up in it as well.

Ill probably start getting the car sanded down and the body work done here and there, so I can get it painted soon. I may paint the trunklid with that Corvette GRAND SPORT Blue like THUNDERSTRUCK's, just to see how well I like it, while I get some other stuff done like POR-15 the underside.

I also like those Monte Carlo SS leather seats that some have put in thier cars, those are very cool, and I may even try to get the back seat from the Monte in as well. and the console from the newer Camaro, that looks cool and functional as well. Lots of cool stuff I get from this site!!

Ill let you guys know how it goes this weekend, I know we all love when all the parts get there by Thursday so we can start as soon as we get home on Friday night!!!!! Im stoked!!!
Remy

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Got All My Parts For A Great Weekend!!! Edelbrock Upper Udjustable Control Arms E

You on you way to a Bad A$$ Chevelle. Not like me I'm poor....
TAX RETURN!!! haha

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Got All My Parts For A Great Weekend!!! Edelbrock Upper Udjustable Control Arms E

sounds good and let me know how you like those uppers.
If you look at my signature pic you see that height(note broke in yet) and that was with 600 lbs of concrete in the trunk!!!So After I dile in the rear diff with the driveshaft, Ill break in those springs with some driving (FINALLY) so I can get ready for the new cam next weekend!!! Remy

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Holy Heck those Edelbrock udjustable uppers work very well, I love them and they are dang easy to adjust.

IF YOU Look at my Car in the signature pic and they work for my RAKE, then they will work for anyone who has a small problem!! Cause I had a major problem!!! Remy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts