Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy is asking $1500. car runs and drives, 350/TH350 (not original) auto on column, bucket seats, drum brakes, 10-bolt. Its missing the seat belts, wiper motor and arms, was factory ac, but someone converted it to non-ac with a homemade sheetmetal cover. rusty headers, silver painted aluminum intake, performer carb, HEI. Needs a trunk pan, rust/bondo bubbling from behind all four tires on fenders and quarters, front suspension needs rebuilt. vent windows and rear windows not working properly, junk wheels and tires, missing doorpanels, missing front and rear window chrome, interior needs restored. Trunk lock is missing. Floor pan seems o.k. except under rear passenger seat. Rest of the car seems intact.

Is this too much money? I'm new to the chevelle market.

------------------
[email protected]
71 RS/SS Camaro
95 Firebird Formula

[This message has been edited by ericj205 (edited 01-21-2002).]

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
It seems a little high. This car is in need of total restoration. Unless this is the car of your dreams I would pass. It would be wise to spend a little more and get a better car. You should be able to find something much nicer, in the $2-3000 range, if you look hard.

Steve R

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
I agree, sounds like a $500 car to me.

------------------
Dave
70 chevelle ss396 conv
66 chevelle ss396 hdp/conv
72 chevelle
55/57/61 chevies
TC member #493
Never forget Earnhardt!

·
Registered
6 Posts
bought my 68 for 2g's all original unmolested
and all there ,only thing it needs is paint
16478 original miles . keep looking you can do much better for that kind of money

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.