Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought and installed the GM Resto Parts steel inner fenders for '68-'72 Chevelles as offered by Muscle Factory? Are all holes already punched? Is the quality good? I've never dealt with Muscle Factory. What are your opinions? von ACES 1575

·
Registered
246 Posts
I agree with Paul. Muscle Factory has been very easy to deal with and they're all Chevelle lovers as well. The un-named So Cal vendor once charged me $42 shipping for what turned out to be the wrong door panels - It cost me $6 to return them.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I ordered the inner fenders from Muscle Factory. I also had a small problem with the other So-Cal vendor. von ACES 1575

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Kevin made a very good point: the cost of shipping is not very friendly at some of the suppliers.This is a profit center for them as they get most of the ($42) rebated to them at the end of the month. I think that UPS does not play this game. I had a similar experience with that socal vendor with the window scraper fuzzies. They are abut 20" long and came in a box big enought for a rear bumper. The cost was about $15 to ship them to me. Definitely not a bargain. I wil look into new inner fenders from Muscle Factory as I need a couple of sets. Thanks for the infor and for tolerating this whining.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Is there a URL or phone number or address I could have for the Muscle Factory? D'ya think they would deal with a "flatlander" in IL?

Dan

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan, Muscle Factory has ads in Super Chevy magazine. Call1-800-762-0317 to order a free catalog. von ACES 1575

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.