Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey have all you guys signed the petition at NONECKS sight for vin verification if not please do and if so has anybody heard a response or any rumors yet.

·
Registered
13,200 Posts
Say what?
What is it?

------------------
Tom Parsons

·
Registered
233 Posts
I signed it and I hope everybody else on this sight does!There should be a link on the top of every page so everybody can see it.

------------------
Dean Ciampi(Spring Hill,FL)
Autumn Gold 1970 LS6 Chevelle
Team Chevelle Gold #52 Aces #3094

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would sing but i am in canada and have a canadian made chevelle so i can get the info. If it was a diff situation i would sing very fast.
if you think should sing anyways let me know

------------------
OWNER OF A 66 CHEVELLE MALIBU
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/nascar97/Chevelle.html page about the progress on my resto. still being made

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Gang. In response to the question about my GM petition, what I'm doing is trying to compile owners who would be interested in having GM USA release and archive VIN info for our cars as GM Canada does, and the Pontiac Historical society. Hopefully, We'll get a huge list and be able to either turn it over to a national chevelle Club, or somehow get to GM with it. As I said, at this point we're just compiling information. I think we need a really big show of support for GM to be impressed enough to do anything. If and when stuff starts to happen with this, I will post it on my website. Thanks for any and all help!

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.