Votes: 4 23.5%
  • MCC North East show

Votes: 13 76.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tore of what one to enter my car this year. I only 25 miles to Carlisle vs 75 miles to North East for the MCC show. I went to North East last year.

·
Premium Member
16,915 Posts
I know where I will be and it won't be at Carlisle. The GM Carlisle show is more than likely going to be a ghost town with no Camaros there this year and the Chevelle attendance is slim because they are all in North East.
You also may want to check out our website at www.mdchevelleclub.com to see what we have in store this year. All the show information is up now.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw all that Tom. For the new judging thing who is saying what is correct and not.

·
Premium Member
14,295 Posts
Don't think there is gonna be anyone making that choice, most likely attention to detail, workmanship and cleanliness. I could be wrong, who is good enough to know exactly what is correct on every car.

·
Premium Member
16,915 Posts
I saw all that Tom. For the new judging thing who is saying what is correct and not.
We are handling all that...no worries. Also, please make sure you read everything on it completely. I am working on the form for that portion now, it will be ready next week.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Went to the GM Nats a few years back. A friend was selling an Impala SS and tried his luck at Carlisle. The following year, took my IROC up there to try and sell it.

Generally, about 30 +/- Chevelles are showing at the GM Nats. There are always more in North East, MD that weekend. :D

·
Banned
7,910 Posts
Why is it...

EVERY STINKING GOOD SHOW HAS TO BE ON A DRILL WEEKEND??

I need a commander that has a car fetish...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts