Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I bought some chevy parts the other day,from a private party. Anyway the guy had a stock GM 11" bellhousing, that was for sale also. He wasnt sure how much he wanted for it,,and I made no offer. He kinda acted like it was a pretty valuable part,(Corvette)? He said he would inform me on how much he wanted for it in a few days,,does anyone know how much it is worth? and what would be a good deal for me$$$ ?? I would be using it with a M20 / 350SB any comments guys????? Thanks Tintop55

·
Registered
12,846 Posts
Is it cast iron or aluminum?
If it is aluminum, is it a full bell housing or does it have the open bottom that uses a bottom cover?

------------------
Tom Parsons

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom, it is aluminum ,,with ribs in the casting,,Full bellhousing ?ummmmm I belive so yes,,,,I bought a 12 bolt rear $150.oo and a 70 M20 for $300.00 am I doin ok? the trans and the bellhousing appear to be in very good cond. ,,,,I didnt take the time to see if the 12 bolt was a possi unit though,, I forgot my tools and he wasnt sure as he was selling the parts for his son. I still have to pick the parts up ,,,,I just had enough $$$ to leave a deposit. As allways I really appreceate You replys!! Thanks Tintop55

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.