Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there are several threads on the Forum that I have been reading discussing radio's being an option in 1970 and if they were included in different RPO equipment packages. My Chevelle has no owner history and no build/broadcast sheet so I am piecing together a 50 yr old puzzle of how it was originally equipped. I have read most of the threads on radios, radio delete or no radio going back 15 years but I dont see any of them mentioning the existence or not of the radio interference grounding straps between the firewall and the valve covers. (Assembly Manual U63 A7). The firewall on my car does not have the penetrations for the 2 x B1 (AM Section 0 Page 10 ) grounding holes. Would this be a definitive indication that my Chevelle did not come equipped with a radio? (baring a screw up on the assembly line) It is a 13637 (Sports Coupe) with a 756 (Black vinyl buckets and console) interior but from what I have read I dont think that makes any difference.
Thanks Tim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts