Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I seem to go through phases where at times I feel the urge to take on another car and other times I want to sell them. It seems to ebb and flow with time (currently I do not have a Chevelle). Usually, I'll get a car, then I get bored of it after a year or two.

Lately, I have found myself searching ebay for an interesting new project. But the difference this time is that I am looking at all different makes and models.. Pontiacs, Fords, Oldsmobiles, you name it. Anyone else afflicted with this?????

· Premium Member
1,545 Posts
Why don't you come out and buy my 1965 Rambler Ambassador station wagon?
It's a Cross Country model - it can live up to it's name!!

Dan

· Banned
7,878 Posts
I seem to go through phases where at times I feel the urge to take on another car and other times I want to sell them. It seems to ebb and flow with time (currently I do not have a Chevelle). Usually, I'll get a car, then I get bored of it after a year or two.

Lately, I have found myself searching ebay lately for an interesting new project. But the difference this time is that I am looking at all different makes and models. Anyone else afflicted with this?????

I know exactly how you feel. i was die hard chevy only till about 7 years ago when I stopped playing with cars and got into Harleys. Well I`m done with the bike thing for now and I`m looking at all models as well. I have been looking at more of the 50`s stuff lately but I have looked at alot of 60`s muscle from all brands. I`ve been mostly looking at the BOP A bodys but I look at the mustangs and dodge darts too. I get the same way with cars too. Usually if it`s not running I get bored really quick and sell it. From now in it`s running projects for me.

· Registered
5,800 Posts
heck, i have been doing that for 40 years, thats why i have owned 200-300 cars, bikes, etc
its a sickness that has no cure-sometimes before i even finish a project, im thinking about the next one-same with wifes (did i say that)
most of my cars have been chevys, but there are some pretty cool other cars out there
a neighbor has an old t bird that was his fathers, was selling it-its early 60's, with the round tail lights, black, nice car, they had some cool interiors-i was thinking that would be cool to cruise in, go all over it, make sure its 100% reliable
even go back to the old days, when we would stick a chevy engine in some else, like a
Rambler station wagon, lol
back in the late 60's or early 70's(cant remember) we put a s/b in a valiant, saw the swap in Hot Rod mag, and did it, ran modified production at the track
with the new LS engines, these things are going into everything you can imagine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.