Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen alot of questions about what the new 502/502 engine has as far as fuel pump boss, clutch pivot ball hole, etc. I found a good chart in Chevy High Performance magazine that lists what each engine has, and posted it on my website for any interested soles. There were about 8 written pages with several good charts in the special section of the magazine. I didn't copy them all, but I will add all I can if people are interested. Let me know.

Remember, if you are adding a stick shift to this engine, you must add an externally balanced flywheel and a pilot bearing.

As a side note: I really enjoy
the Tech sections of Team Chevelle, with all the good information, and all the helpfull Chevelle adicts. I thought that I was alone all these years!
Whoever has the time, visit my new website, I add to it every day to share pictures and such, like so many others on these pages.

------------------
1970 Chevelle SS Clone 502-540HP-560ft-lb
1992 Trans Am Conv(4Sale)
1992 Taurus SHO
Mercer, PA
sswinger.home.att.net/
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I know of a pair of GenV square port heads that my bud sold cheap. They were very good looking, nice hard seats, but required a special gasket and 3/16 clearance between the head and lifter valley rail on all non-GenV blocks. So if you had the infor, best $250 spent on BBC heads ever. They were utterly fresh ( but bare). Probably lots of good GenV stuff out there.

[This message has been edited by Gene Chas (edited 12-23-1999).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.