Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some recommendations for having my gauges refaced & recalibrated.Who and where? Have a 70
ss with full gauges that really need to be redone. Also the lenses are somewhat "cloudy"
can I get new? and where? or is there a way to repolish them to clear them up?

·
Registered
29 Posts
W,
Try D&M Restoration. Their web page address is: www.mindspring.com/~dandmrestoration/products.htm
their email address is: [email protected]
and their phone number is: 1-800-722-0854
They're located in Greenville, SC. They do all their printing and silk screening of gauges in-house. I just sent them the clock out of my 69 convertible to have a quartz conversion done, and these people really went out of their way for me. I would highly recommend them to anybody. Check out their website, they do good work. As far as the cloudy lens, no one that I know of makes new ones, but 3-M does make a liquid cleaner and polisher (2 seperate products) that work pretty good. I used them on my gauge cluster lens, and they cleaned it up nice. But mine wasn't really cloudy, just a bunch of hairline scratches. Hope this helps you out.

Dave

------------------
Team Chevelle #373
69 SS Convertible

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Ground Up Restorations has the lenses you're looking for. With a special price if you mention Team Chevelle

Elree Colby
Chandler, AZ

·
Registered
97 Posts
here's another site to check-www.tachamn.com
i am going to send him my 70 clock for quartz conversion-his operation seems to impress me, at leats by the looks of his web site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.