Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would past on to the other areas of the country that we are having a gas price increase/shortage in the San Diego area. Last week the price was $1.17.9, today its $1.41.9. Next week ?????. Three of California's six refineries are shut down. Without making this a long thread, how about six other areas of the country provide the current gas price for traveling purposes. Please limit answers to six regions. Thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
About $.99 a gallon for UL reg. here in N.C.
Up about 15 cents in the past two weeks.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Paul

Gas is $0.95 up from $0.78 two weeks ago out here in Oklahoma

Harold

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
$1.01 for 87 octane in NH, Premium $1.09. Both up about 9 cent's ina week! You guy's in Cali are getting hosed,BIG TIME!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It will go down eventually. The Arabs decided to cut back on production. They do this occasionally to make a little money and then open up the lines again. Did you know that one oil reserve in Saudi Arabia has more oil than the whole North American continent?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Gas prices are going up but there's a Texaco station here in northen NJ selling 87 regular unleaded for $.91 per gallon and 93 super unleaded for $1.09.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I forgot to mention in my first post that at $1.41.9 that was for 87 regular unleaded. It appears that NorCal is getting hit harder than SoCal. It looks like everything east of California is still okay. Thanks for everyones input.

[This message has been edited by Paul Lower SoCal (edited 03-31-99).]

·
Registered
151 Posts
GAS BOYCOTT: Let's show the gas companys we mean business:

NO ONE BUYS GAS ON APRIL 30th. E-mail all your friends this message. I live in CA and there killing us on prices. Every summer everyone raises prices. Now that there is a war going on, up go the prices, they raise the prices if the bathroom runs out of toilet paper. Don't buy gas on April 30th. We have the power, lets use it.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
I just heard on the news CA gas prices will drop quickly within the next couple of weeks. I sure hope it's the truth though paid $1.62 a gallon for 92 today at a 76 station. I noticed as I was filling though even across the street at a Arco station(known for lower prices) was $1.59! In So. CA.

Patrick- What's so special about April 30th?

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd

[This message has been edited by Steve D 64 SS (edited 03-31-99).]

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.