·
Banned
14,069 Posts
I love it when they say "to the best of my knowledge".:sad:

To the best of my knowledge I'm the best looking guy on Team Chevelle.:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Another good way to start an ad is "as far as I know". "Lots of these cars got the motor blowed up"...and out of the goodness of their hearts, the dealers replaced your 327 with a 427 at no additional charge. This often included a free dual quad setup, free oil changes for as long as you owned your car, and an evening with the dealers daughter!!!
Tom
64SS

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Another good way to start an ad is "as far as I know". "Lots of these cars got the motor blowed up"...and out of the goodness of their hearts, the dealers replaced your 327 with a 427 at no additional charge. This often included a free dual quad setup, free oil changes for as long as you owned your car, and an evening with the dealers daughter!!!
Tom
64SS
Please include pic of dealers daughter................:disco:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Tom
64SS
No really, it's true. That happened to my friend's dad's second cousin's sister in law, really.

·
Premium Member
7,278 Posts
"It would not take much to make a nice car." Now THAT'S classic...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts