Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just now putting my '68 back together and realized that all of the lettering on the fuse panel is unreadable....anyone have a photo or layout diagram ( or know where to get one) so i can figure out what each individual fuse receptical services and what amp # to install?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
Left side, top to bottom--1-Clock,lighter,courtesy lights SFE20 2-Taillights SFE20 3-Stop & hazard lights SFE20 4-(little fuse)Instrument lights AGA5

Right side, top to bottom 1-Wiper SFE20 2-Heater/A/C fan AGC25 3-Radio AGC10 4-Dir signals,back up SFE20 5-Gauges AGC10

It would benefit you to spend the money to buy the assembly manual and chassis service manual for your car.

BL

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I have the assy maunal....could'ent of done without it so far, looks like i'm going to need the service manual as well. Thanks again!

Paul

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Note also that you can fix this problem... with a new fuse panel. Mine was rusted up beyond tolerance so this is what I did. Factory Fit has factory style fuse panels for about $75.

You can infer the fuse locations from the factory wiring diagrams. There is also an electrical booklet that lists the fuse sizes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts