Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you put on the one piece fuel line from tank to fuel pump? (Which end to start, how to feed)i already have pre-bent lines,having darn time trying to get around rear spring thru frame etc.

[This message has been edited by chevydude (edited 01-20-2002).]

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I had to do it, I would only do it with Braided fuel line....Bending your own steel lines is really A PAIN!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chevydude:
How do you put on the one piece fuel line from tank to fuel pump? (Which end to start, how to feed)i already have pre-bent lines,having darn time trying to get around rear spring thru frame etc.do i need to hopefully not ,cut the line to install .

[This message has been edited by chevydude (edited 01-20-2002).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
wagons rule!
3,249 Posts
it seems as though this is a hard one to answer. when ever i have replaced fuel and break lines the body was off the frame. that made it a piece of cake. the only thing i can tell you is, put the car on a lift if you can have access to one and you may have to stratigicaly bend it temporarly. use a tubing bender or be very carefull making well rounded bends by hand. it will kink on you easy and quickly. if anyone has done this hopefully they will step up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.