Chevelles.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am finally getting my 67 Malibu back together, but can't remember if the wire for the fuel tank came up thru the trunk along with the wires for reverse lights or behind rear seat. There are two connectors there, each with a brown and green wire. I hooked the back up lights to the green wires and they seem to work ok. I assume the license plate light hooks to the brown wire on right side connector? I currently have the wire for fuel tank coming up thru trunk beside the left back up light wire. Does this hook to remaining brown wire? I relly am puzzled here!! Help
Thanks,Steve

·
Registered
142 Posts
wire from the tank go`s by the back up light wires ,hook it to the tan wire,the hook up by the rear seat is for your dome light. your back up light wires hook to the light green your lic plate is brown

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Steve

To the right of the trunk latch support the two wire connector has a light green wire for the right backup light and a brown wire for the license plate light. To the left of the latch support the two wire connector has a light green wire for the left back up light and a tan wire for the fuel tank sending unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts