Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just bought my first 66 elky and everyones knowledge on this board has helped alot. Thanks. But, I cannot find a set of front turn signal housings/sockets that go in the front bumper.Can anyone tell me where to locate a set. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Can't seem to find them in Ground Up's on-line catalog. Believe what you are looking for can be found here under "turn signal" in this catalog. www.true-connections.com
Before I'd buy a set, try and get a hold of Bomber 67. Do a search (upper right hand corner of the page) on his name. Haven't since him for awhile. Send him an email and ask where he got the ones for his 67. Don't think I'd buy those. They where brand new when he was over last. Did my best trying to solder up the lamp crimp joints. Soldering crimp joints really doesn't work. He shouldn't have been having a problem. They were brand new repos.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks John,
I found what I needed.That will help with the finishing of the electrical parts I need for now.
Patrick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts