Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this in the suspension forum but I only got one response. I know this area gets a lot more traffic, so I thought I would try again here.

I am want to replace the 307 / AC springs currently in my car. I have an aluminum headed big block going with no AC going in. The 307 springs sit pretty low even with an aluminum headed small block so I am pretty sure they will need to be replaced with the big block. I know it is not real popular but I like the front end to set up some.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
177 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I've got me a set of 5392's as per Bob's advice. Don't know how well they work for me yet, cause they're still in the box waiting for me to get off my butt and do my front end. I ordered a set of Del-a-lum's last thursday, so hopefully soon! Anyway, I got mine from Espo, and they are TALL. Also, recently there was a thread saying that Espo was now winding their own version of the 5392's since there was such a high demand for them lately, probably all from guys on here. They seem to be the spring of choice for the guys who are fast big block cars and don't want to use trick springs. I'd give them a shot if I were you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.