Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to get some wheel bearings ahead of time and wanted to know which ones are still made in America ? I was looking at Timken and National but the picture with the add says "representative image" so made in the USA on that pic may not count.
So where is the best place to buy rear axle seals and bearings plus front inner and outer wheel bearings ? Also I'm definately looking for made in America more than the cheapest price although a good price is OK by me too.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Don't get hung up on country of manufacture, Timken is a very good bearing and any name brand seal will work fine.

Reactions: LeoP

·
Registered
484 Posts
Agree 100% on the Timken. It is the ONLY brand of bearing we use on the truck fleet where I work. Rock Auto has them for most applications and probably cheaper than the other brands if bought locally. I put all new Timken bearings in the front of my car two years ago.

·
Registered
843 Posts
They work on railroad box cars and engines...

·
Registered
Ryan
265 Posts
Just put Timken in the front of mine. USA made. This is not one area I’m willing to go off shore.

Got mine from amazon along with Timken seals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts