Chevelles.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruce, my son Bryan, and I rolled over to Chili Bombers at 51st Ave and Bell in Glendale tonight to check out this cruise. Got there kinda late, so the pics are all in the dark.

Saw some pretty neat stuff there, some of which I haven't seen before. Couldn't understand why some people there had coats on, as it was BEAUTIFUL!

The band was pretty good until they did a Neil Diamond song

This GTO looked REAL nice but was parked in a horrible place!

Continued...........

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, wish we had your weather, we have had monsoons for a month here in Portland
I was jones-ing to go to a cruise somewhere tonight, we've had two straight weekends of not-so-great weather here.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
I was jones-ing to go to a cruise somewhere tonight, we've had two straight weekends of not-so-great weather here.
Nice pics, thanks. :thumbsup:
2 weekends huh? Gee, wish I could feel for ya, but we've been snowed in since nov with at least 5 more weeks before we see bare ground.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Once again...great pics, Rick! Night shots can be tough, for sure. Sure makes me itchy for some cruising weather around here. Cold and rainy this AM and still lots of snow on the ground and "crud" on the roads. Maybe by May.........

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Duke...there were people in jackets at this cruise last night...LOL

Wimpy Arizona people:D

Thanks for dragging me along Rick. It was fun.

Maybe I should post the before shots of that "Still" original owner SCRambler?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Ah yes, "wimpy Arizonians" with coats on and "crazy New Yorkers" who wear shorts all winter! Whatever.....

That SCRambler looks pretty nice...a rare one, that's for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Its like a catch 22, I love looking at the pic's from these cruises, but It drives me nuts looking outside and watching it snow. :sad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts