Chevelles.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We are running a couple of special offers for New Year's.

Get FREE ground shipping on all orders over $99.00*.

Get truck freight orders shipped for only $100 for a pallet on orders over $999.00.**

In addition to that we are also running a huge end of the year sheet metal sale until supplies last. If you need fenders, doors, quarters, etc. this is definitely the time to get them!

http://www.ss396.com/chevelle_1964-1972.htm

*Applies only to orders shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping still applies to oversize items.

**A typical pallet can hold a few items (fenders, hood). For larger orders that require more than one pallet $100 will be charged per pallet (i.e. 2 pallets = $200. A Ground Up rep will contact you for approval prior to shipping your truck freight order.)

These offers cannot be combined with any other discounting (including Team discount).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is it too late to get the free shipping? I am about to place an order of about $400. Is there a code or somthing? BTW love your selection and the 'kits' you put together. Buying the Bell housing kit and pedal kit to put a rockcrusher in my 71. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Don,

Unfortunately the free shipping over $99 ended last week but as long as there are no oversize items we can do free shipping for you.

Just put a note under "customer comments" and say, "Order is over $299 please apply free ground shipping.

Thanks very much for the compliments! :)

·
Premium Member
2000 Trans Am WS6
5,055 Posts
How do I take advantage of my Chevelle Team member 10% discount if I never got a team member number?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bob you can just enter your Team chevelle name under customer comments and say that you are a team member. That is all that we need. Thanks!
Hi, I am in the process of checking out but I don't see a place for customer comments. I also wanted to be certain the BMK-9SBD was the proper PN with disc brakes (4 wheel disc now). I will likely phone but I often find helpful info on Team Chevelle so I thought I would post.

Thanks,
Scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts