Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why pay for shipping when you can get it for FREE?

Rusty Nutz & Rodz is proud to offer FREE standard ground shipping to destinations within the contiguous United States. The size or weight of your order doesn't matter. As long as FedEx Ground or Home Delivery will carry it to your shipping destination within the 48 contiguous states, Rusty Nutz & Rodz will ship it absolutely FREE.

NO Minimum Order
NO Coupon Code
NO Hidden Fees
Just FREE Ground Shipping!

Shop online at www.RustyNutzRodz.com or by calling us at 1-877-242-7454.

Read more about our new FREE ground shipping offer on our website:
http://rustynutzrodz.com/free-shipping.html

Attachments

· Registered
6 Posts
Anybody actually have a good purchase experience with Rusty Nutz and Rodz?

I had my first two orders with them become major headaches.

Just an FYI to those looking at buying from them, from my experience, unless you have a lot of time to waste, dont waste your time. :sad:

On that note, I cant wait to get my TMI seat covers and new sport rail buns installed in the 65 chevelle. They look great out of the box, just hope they fit as good as they look. :hurray:

· Registered
2 Posts
Mr. Vike -

I hope this finds you well. My name is Tracy Bowes, and I'm the President & CEO at Rusty Nutz & Rodz. First, I want to begin by offering my sincere apologies that your experience with our service left you so dissatisfied. It's certainly not the buying experience we strive to provide.

I am familiar with your orders, and I would like to address your concerns. Regarding your headliner, I agree, this could have been handled better. Having personally endured the difficulty of installing a headliner that sat in a box for too long, we prefer to avoid these "perma wrinkles" by having every headliner manufactured to order locally. Generally, this process takes about one week, and we feel that the end result is worth the wait.

In the case of your headliner, we were not made aware of any production delays until we noticed that the normal production time had passed, so we reached out to the manufacturer for a status update. At that time, we were informed of a basketweave material shortage. Our staff reached out to you with an update, you requested to cancel the order, and we honored that request. Based on this experience, we have requested that the manufacturer contact us if they receive an order that cannot be fulfilled within the standard production time. This will allow us to maintain better communication with our customers.

In reviewing your Sport Seat order, it appears that we did not receive your color selection or body style at the time of checkout. Our staff followed up with you, and when this information was received, the upholstery was put into production at TMI. That process generally takes 2-3 weeks. TMI provided us with an estimated completion date of 07/03/14, but we did not receive your upholstery until our weekly delivery on 07/18/2014, and we turned it around to you the same day. It looks like there are notes documenting a few conversations with our staff, who provided the latest production information as it was provided to us.

In the case of the upholstery, I'm not sure what more we could have done. TMI manufactures some of the highest quality interior products on the market, and we're thrilled with their continued development of the Sport Seat line. Sometimes the manufacturing process runs a bit longer, but they're good about keeping us updated, and we pass that information along as we receive it. I welcome your feedback on how we could improve this process.

I would like to speak with you about your experience, as we are genuinely interested in providing the most satisfying buying experience in the industry. I will reach out to you tomorrow so that we may discuss this further. And you are always welcome to contact me by calling us toll-free at 877.242.7454 and asking to speak with me.

Again, I offer you my sincere apologies. I look forward to discussing this with you further tomorrow.

Thank you,

Tracy Bowes
Rusty Nutz & Rodz

· Registered
6 Posts
Mr. Vike -

I hope this finds you well. My name is Tracy Bowes, and I'm the President & CEO at Rusty Nutz & Rodz. First, I want to begin by offering my sincere apologies that your experience with our service left you so dissatisfied. It's certainly not the buying experience we strive to provide.

I am familiar with your orders, and I would like to address your concerns. Regarding your headliner, I agree, this could have been handled better. Having personally endured the difficulty of installing a headliner that sat in a box for too long, we prefer to avoid these "perma wrinkles" by having every headliner manufactured to order locally. Generally, this process takes about one week, and we feel that the end result is worth the wait.

In the case of your headliner, we were not made aware of any production delays until we noticed that the normal production time had passed, so we reached out to the manufacturer for a status update. At that time, we were informed of a basketweave material shortage. Our staff reached out to you with an update, you requested to cancel the order, and we honored that request. Based on this experience, we have requested that the manufacturer contact us if they receive an order that cannot be fulfilled within the standard production time. This will allow us to maintain better communication with our customers.

In reviewing your Sport Seat order, it appears that we did not receive your color selection or body style at the time of checkout. Our staff followed up with you, and when this information was received, the upholstery was put into production at TMI. That process generally takes 2-3 weeks. TMI provided us with an estimated completion date of 07/03/14, but we did not receive your upholstery until our weekly delivery on 07/18/2014, and we turned it around to you the same day. It looks like there are notes documenting a few conversations with our staff, who provided the latest production information as it was provided to us.

In the case of the upholstery, I'm not sure what more we could have done. TMI manufactures some of the highest quality interior products on the market, and we're thrilled with their continued development of the Sport Seat line. Sometimes the manufacturing process runs a bit longer, but they're good about keeping us updated, and we pass that information along as we receive it. I welcome your feedback on how we could improve this process.

I would like to speak with you about your experience, as we are genuinely interested in providing the most satisfying buying experience in the industry. I will reach out to you tomorrow so that we may discuss this further. And you are always welcome to contact me by calling us toll-free at 877.242.7454 and asking to speak with me.

Again, I offer you my sincere apologies. I look forward to discussing this with you further tomorrow.

Thank you,

Tracy Bowes
Rusty Nutz & Rodz

Tracy,

No need to discuss anything regarding the orders, atleast I got what I ordered and was refunded (just lost a lot of time). It was made clear that Rusty Nutz would not do any compensating unless on future orders.

As for the reaching out to me with updates, it was only upon multiple requests and never under Rusty Nutz own doings that an update on the orders were provided. The problem I have is with the misleading ads you post and the lack of urgency to communicate any delays with "special orders".

Had I have not ordered the headliner, I may have been atleast okay with the seat transaction as I had planned on a lengthy lead time.

· Registered
2 Posts
Mr. Vike -

The door is always open should you decide that you would like to chat with me. My passion for these cars, and my experience restoring them, spans a period of more than 25 years. My fellow enthusiasts are like extended family, and I am genuinely interested in your satisfaction. It is my sincere hope that you will take advantage of the account credit that we offered, and allow us the opportunity to demonstrate our sincerity.

Tracy Bowes
Rusty Nutz & Rodz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.