I have something draining my battery. Yesterday I got a new Optima battery and today it's dead. I searched past posts and found where they said to put a test light between the negative cable and the post and then start pulling fuses till the light goes out. I unhooked my radio, unhooked the clock, made sure the dome light was out, and then I pulled all the fuses out one by one and the light was still on! What does this mean? I'm pretty "electronically challanged" so any input is appreciated. Update...I pulled the wires going to the voltage regulator and the light went out. I can also unplug the alt. and the light goes out. Looked at the wiring diagram and it's the same wires. Anybody have any ideas?