Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the ak and ar guys in the forum. Check out bairarms for their new bump fire add on. For the ak guys it just snaps on over the trigger guard and turns your semi auto ak into a real bullet hose.
Yes, its a waste of ammo
Its also not accurate
Probably a little more wear and tear on your firearm.
Probably a hundred other reason why its a waste.
This would compare to someone going mega big block over a stock small block in a street driven chevelle.
BUT... tell me after watching the video itn wouldn't put a smile on anyone's face to dump a full mag in a few seconds. And instead of spending $200 on a slide fire, or $100+ on a bumpski. And having to install a funky plastic stock. This thing is $40 and just slips over the trigger guard. I wasn't going to buy wasteful things this year, but I did order one just for the heck of it. Its all about the fun, not sing sensible. Jim

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
One was called the Hellfire trigger system. They've been around for a while. There are a lot of mixed opinions about them on the gun forums.

·
Registered
14,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the hellfire system got banned by the atf because it had a spring in it. Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts