Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale 2 1964 El Camino's package deal

For sale is 2 El Camino's as a package deal. The 64 is all together minus engine and trans. It was a 327 4 barrel, 4 speed, bucket seat, console posi car. It has a 4.11 posi in it, original buckets, console in rough shape, small diameter brake booster, disc brakes, no hop bars on the rear end and centerline rims. Unfortunately the body is in rough shape, could use floorboards, quarters and a rocker panel. This is why I am including another shell. The main body was a 65 but I have 64 sheet metal for it. The left quarter was changed and parts of the floor were also changed. The package comes with NOS brake, reverse, and parking light lenses, 1 nos eyebrow and the other side is in good shape, new front steering linkage and numerous other small parts. These 2 could be combined to make 1 nice project. I have a CA title for the 64 along with the original black plates. The car has a filed non-op so there are no back fees. The parts car has no title and will come with a bill of sale.

Asking Price: $3,000.00
Condition: Fair

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupe utility Vehicle door

City: Phelan
State: CA
Displayed Email: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.