Team Chevelle banner

Finally! Gonna be 60* in Denver this weekend

865 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BillsCamino 
#1 ·
Finally, some nice weather here! I know many of you have been struggling through an unusually hard winter yourselves.

I am so ready for some nice weather so I can get the car out. This weekend I will get caught up on oil changes and car washes to get all that mag-chloride off our rigs (except stored Chevelle, it just needs the dust washed off). I'll also do a little spring cleaning of the ol' garage.

Can you say "Sunday Cruise" anyone? :hurray:

See less See more
#2 ·
That's the thing I loved about living in Denver....it could be snowing and 10 degrees one day and a sunny 50 degree day the next. I would be happy to have a 30 degree day here and a break from this darned snow.

#3 ·
David,

Sure, and you're going to let the day go and not make the meeting??? ;-)

I've got 6 brand new inches of snow at my house this morning, the sun is out, and it's warm. Enough to make a mess of the Chevelle on the way to the meeting.

#4 ·
Heh, I was referring mostly to Sunday. Sat I'm still tied up with the other last minute stuff that is keeping us from coming :(

At least it is going to be in the 50s all week so you can get the car washed and keep it clean for a few days ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.