Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today I am done with college and graduated at 9:25pm today so real world here I come.

Manx96

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Gratz on that!!!:beers:

I still have a couple of years to go.:(

So what was your major?

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
We now have a bigger work force, good job!! Now get one:D:hurray::beers:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
congrats to all you guys, took me 10 years, part time, but i never figured out why i was making more $$$$ than my teachers in my ex. job, lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to stay in school but I have been going to school full time and working part-time trying to get done. It still took me 7 years to get my mechanical engineering degree due to never getting to take summer classes. I have very little debt to pay back so the next step is to start looking for a clean chevelle for myself as reward for making it. Good luck to all those who also graduating in the next few weeks and those just starting college. I am also lucky because I got a job offer two weeks before graduation so now it is time to join the work force full time instead of part-time.

manx96

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would love to stay in school but I have been going to school full time and working part-time trying to get done. It still took me 7 years to get my mechanical engineering degree due to never getting to take summer classes. I have very little debt to pay back so the next step is to start looking for a clean chevelle for myself as reward for making it. Good luck to all those who also graduating in the next few weeks and those just starting college. I am also lucky because I got a job offer two weeks before graduation so now it is time to join the work force full time instead of part-time.

manx96
Congrats! I graduated in December with a BS in ME, what kind of work will you be doing?

·
Registered
253 Posts
congrads man....i graduated as well last week with a bachelors in business management. Im kinda lost right now not thinking about homework and such.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Congratulations and I finished my last class today too. I'll have my Associates Degree...FINALLY.
Right on Wally!!!:beers:

I am graduating w/ my Associates on June 6, A.S. Business!!!:beers:

Attending CSUSB, where they have beer on Campus!!!:beers::hurray:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I'm jealous, I still have to work full time and go to school pt. I won't be done for years to come. Congrats on finishing school it is worth it in the long run.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Awesome, I bet your happier than a pig in *. I have three years to go before I get my B.S. in Electro-Mechanical Engineering.

Im gonna be 25 when I graduate!!!! Its a 5 year program because of the dual discipline. I was too dumb straight out of high school, had to go to a community college. So far so good though, my GPA at this school has been a solid 3.6+.

Congrats!

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
it's a great feeling isn't it? Congrats.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.