Team Chevelle banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might bea good deal if itcould be had for maybe $5K or so less.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Might bea good deal if itcould be had for maybe $5K or so less.

i dont know what planet youre on but 5k doesnt buy crap worth of a chevelle today barely even a non running scrap hulk

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i dont know what planet youre on but 5k doesnt buy crap worth of a chevelle today barely even a non running scrap hulk
Dont know what planet YOU are on but apparently it is one that cant comprehend the English language. I meant $5K below the asking price of $27.5K which means $22.5K.
I went ahead and did the math for you as you dont seem to navigate these complicated matters very well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice find! Looks fairly clean too. Not sure what is going on with the hood as it appears 2-tone but that could be just a reflection. I agree low 20's would be a good deal.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Dont know what planet YOU are on but apparently it is one that cant comprehend the English language. I meant $5K below the asking price of $27.5K which means $22.5K.
I went ahead and did the math for you as you dont seem to navigate these complicated matters very well.
Oh calm down BLM. at first glance your comment can be easily misunderstood as you thinking the car would be priced right at 5k or less rather then the correct grammer of 5k or less (then his asking price). My bad, get over it.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Im over it. The right thing to do would have been to apoogize to me for attempting to belittle me instead of trying to make it look like my fault. Guess youre not man enough for that.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I agree, low-mid 20's (max) would be a decent buy - good potential for a strip car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Clarification noted lol
I was gonna say

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
As mentioned above, high teens, low 20's.

A good place for current "real pricing" is below. Cars sell at X dollars or they do not (reserve not met). Many knowledgeable people commenting as well. Going by this, I have seen very nice drive quality cars at $30-40K. Most can not be duplicated for twice the price.

·
Premium Member
Rochester, New York
1,449 Posts
Not sure what is going on with the hood as it appears 2-tone but that could be just a reflection.
No, the hood 2-tone is not a reflection as it shows up in different parked spots. I'm not buying the "all original". I believe it has had a respray at some point. Those 15" wheels are not original (nor are the aftermarket dog dish caps) and I'd bet money those are aftermarket bumpers (he does say new chrome). Not that any of these things would stop me from buying this car, but when you say its a all original survivor and its not; well - what else isn't true? I'd also bet the seller is not the last owner but instead a flipper, so prolly no accurate car history. But I could be wrong....

That being said - it does look like a car that is in sound shape. I like it. If it runs and drives as good as he says it does then I can see it going for just under 20K.

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Im still wondering if this is a compliment or an insult. Regardless it doesnt matter. I only added the video for a laugh. People are way too serious nowadays
Whole heartedly agree. And, they are way too thin skinned!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts