Chevelles.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does ANYONE know where this f-body junkyard is suppose to be..? or a number? I've talked to alot of people and they all say there's one in grand prairie but no one can go any further than that..

------------------
71 velle black with silver, 350 sb soon to be 355, aiming to put around 450rwhp to the groud through a soon to be installed 200-4r with 3.73 posi

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Try GM Sport Salvage in San Jose California. They specialize in GM performance cars, they have tons of late model F-bodies and Corvettes along with a fair selection of older F and A bodies. I don't have their phone number but they are in the 408 area code.

Steve R.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was really looking for something at least in texas, paying for shipping wouldn't really be worth it to me..i mean for what i would end up paying for shipping and everything i could have just gone and gotten some brand new seats from gm...thanks anyway though..i appreciate it

------------------
71 velle black with silver, 350 sb soon to be 355, aiming to put around 450rwhp to the groud through a soon to be installed 200-4r with 3.73 posi

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
Futwa
I've been following your quest for a week. I know the exact yard you are looking for. It is just off of Loop 12, 1 or 2 exits south of I-30. I have their card on my tool box at home(I hope its still there). Just that I can NEVER remember to look at it when I am home (first stage old-timers disease). I will email this page to myself at home and post their number tomorrow! They are called K&(somethin) They were very helpful when I was lookin for stuff for my conversion.

------------------
Rick
72 El Camino
TPI350/700r4
TC#00038
ACES#00140

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Futwa,
Just go west on I30 from Dallas and as you go over loop 12, look to your left. You'll see it. Not sure the name of the place, but every time I go by I keep thinking I'm gonna go rummiging around in there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all your help guys...i'm REALLY thankful for everyone's help..I'll check out the junkyard this weekend probably and pick out some seats..thanks again guys.

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts