Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got the Elky back after almost 3 weeks with Bruce, of "Bruce's Custom Paint and Body" in Livingston Texas, who painted the car initially (and was seen by my cousins driving it!).
It had not even been touched. (was supposed to get hood redone, and door jams done.)
His wife came out (He wouldn't) and said sorry it didn't get done, and that he was not driving it. (I kinda trust THESE cousins) Anyhow, be DARN sure where you take your ride for paint and body!!!!

(Ours will go to a trusted buddy for the above work! , of course it'll cost that way but at least be done, and correctly!!!!)

Dave H.
You might be a ******* if...you spend WAY too much time out in the Texas sun!!!! (I thought that one up!)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a least a year away from the "Paint Job" but have already decided there will not be any corners cut. I'm sure it'll cost $$$$'s but, it's the final touch.

Rickster
67 SS 396/325
second owner
TC Gold 257

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Pratice, practice, practice!!! I was pretty good once upon a time shooting acrylic enamel (Dupont Centauri to be exact). I understand shooting the newer epoxy paints and using the HVLP spray guns takes a little getting used to. Whatever it takes. The worst can happen is; I'll have to wet sand it and reshoot it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.