Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,226 Posts
I really like the looks of that thing. The LINCOLN lettering stamped into the bumpers is really cool. I like the split window on the ragtop too. Neat car.

· Registered
10,289 Posts
I sure wish they would have posted some pictures so that we could tell more about it! :D

· Premium Member
14,489 Posts
Seller is certainly thorough when getting as many detailed pictures of the car. Thats the first time I have ever seen that many pictures in a craigslist ad before. How did he get that many pictures without exceding the limit for Craigslist? I almost push the limit with 4 pictures in my ads, nothing nearly that big sized wize.

· Registered
Super Awesome Guy who rarely logs on
4,611 Posts
Neat car...I've never seen one!

Chris, he's linking to his photobucket account...and not hosting the pics on Craigslist...you can put up as many as you want to if you link to photobucket:thumbsup:

· Premium Member
12,133 Posts
A very nice car, I have never seen one. At first I thought it was a Packard. In my neighborhood where I grew up, one of the older teenagers had a 49 or 50 ragtop similar to that one the he had customized and lowered.

· Premium Member
1,951 Posts
wow
looks like the clock was more important that the speedo back then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.