Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sent my Holley 4160 from my 65 L79 to Holley to be rebuilt and recolored. Has anyone ever used this service? If so, any problems with the process? It costs enough, it better be good!

I know my carb pretty well, but I wanted it recolored and it would cost almost as much to recolor it and rebuild it myself so I paid the extra to have them do the rebuild. They also test everything on a flow bench before sending it back so it should be ready to bolt on and go.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Rich, I sent the carb from my LS6 to Holley to have it done. It came back looking great, I was very satisfied. Since the car is not far enough along in the restoration to install the carb, I don't know how well it works yet.

Steve

·
Registered
336 Posts
You shouldnt have any problems with Holley doing the work... great products, great company.

------------------

Mike Reeh
Gold #34
San Diego, CA

·
Registered
341 Posts
I sent a Quadrajet to the Holley Custom Shop a few years ago to have the air horn, float bowl, and choke linkage cleaned and replated and it still looks great...Cost me under $40.00 I called them this year to have another one done, $120.00 !!! Sorry Holley!

------------------
Team Chevelle Gold #33
ACES Member #02913
Chevelle Club of Michigan
Livonia, Michigan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.