Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe it. Went through a small town today where I use to live. It's only 8 miles from here. I have been looking everywhere I go for a old 67 chevelle for parts. And would you believe that I went by a house where I once lived and there sat a 67 chevelle parts car! So I stopped and ended up buying a bunch of parts I need or can use. Brake drums, wiring stuff radiator (good one) rear ash trays, parking brake parts, original radio, glove box light, speedo etc! I have to go back this week and get the stuff, but I couldn't believe it. What are the odds of that happening? Just had to tell someone. Thanks; Slime

·
Registered
46 Posts
congrats on that score . i think i'll go cruising my old habitats , who knows !

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a heartbreaker...I saw a complete '69 SS 375HP 396 4spd ElCamino...from wheels to headliner, sitting in this farmer's equipment yard. After seeing this thing 100 times driving by, I stopped and asked if there was selling interest...No, belonged to there brother's in-law half cousin er something and he wanted to keep it. Fair enough. So after spending 3.5 years stationed in Japan (My sister tried to sell my '69 El Camino while I was gone, but GOOD friends saved it, but not before a bad paint job and my M22 4-spd and all my body stainless had been absconded) I come home for Christmas and go by the place -- it's gone. They sold it for him about a month before I got back for $1,500. I almost died right there. Whoever bought it out there, you better be restoring that 'meano!

------------------
68 El Camino...Slow, Much Work Required
98 Z28...Fast, No Work Required
Goodfellow AFB, San Angelo, TX -- Where? That's what I said..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.