Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an entire buick interior that was removed from my 68 chevelle. There are no rips tears or errors except one. I am missing the drivers side arm rest. The interior is really nice but came with split bench seat and I wanted buckets. So I have had several guys and members express a need for some of it but I dont want to break it up for fear of getting stuck with some of it and I would think it would be worth more as a set. What do you guys think this would be worth? As I need to replace this interior for the correct one that matches my buckets. But buckets is all I have.
thanks guys
Bill

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ummmmmmmmmmm not worth nuthin and no one wants ta tell me that?

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
hardest part on interior stuff, is it a popular color? are you selling it cheaper than having a interior done? theres a guy that posts on the local craigslist a buick or olds A body interior. bucket seats, door panels etc. everything looks nice but the pictures look like a blue velour or something and hes asking 2K for all of it. Im sure if it was black it might have sold, but being the cloth and color, kind of limits the buyers pool. Personally I would advertise it and take whatever you can get for it. Another thing is most bench seats are given away after a bucket install because most folks want buckets. Jim

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is black. I so do you think with the missing armrest it would be worth around 1500? If so thats more than I would've thought. thx for the reply. Anyone else? Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts