Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
The local news is going to have some menacing story on these tonight.

Anyone ever see Jerry Seinfeld on Saturday Night Live as the newscaster?

"That thing we said was deadly, just got deadlier! Coming up, after sports!" :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Anyone remember Jolt cola? "All the sugar and twice the caffeine" That was the original energy drink.

I drink Jolt occasionally. Not because I need it in the way most people use it for, although it does help if I didnt get enough sleep.
Its a little difficult to explain but it serves to remind me of my mental acuity by providing some perspection..I take looking at ones self to a whole new level (hehe).

Its also one of very few colas that use real cane sugar..it tastes like a cola should.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Red Bull works for me. Too bad they all are full of sugar anyway. Anyone else try the new drink called "Cocaine". It comes in a tall skinny can like Red Bull with a red design. Tried it once, it actually made my mouth burn. The makers say its supposed to do that.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Red Bull works for me. Too bad they all are full of sugar anyway. Anyone else try the new drink called "Cocaine". It comes in a tall skinny can like Red Bull with a red design. Tried it once, it actually made my mouth burn. The makers say its supposed to do that.
cocaine usually makes my mouth numb....

but really, i never got hooked on the rockstars even on my graveyard/swing back and forth days. coffee all the way. I try and get my energy from a good nights sleep, good food, and a Centrum nowadays.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
Any of these sugerfree?
i'm diabetic

1 - 20 of 31 Posts