Votes: 10 37.0%
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Our news this morning said we should expect a 64% increase in our electric bills! 17% increase in heating bills alone.
Like many people I have many battery powered yard tools as well as drills and ratchets.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My hybrid bermuda grass needs to be cut short. My Honda gas mower will go down to 5/8". Good luck finding any electric mower that will cut that low. Anybody know of one? I'm in California so once my 25 year old Honda dies I will be out of luck.

·
Registered
72 nomad
241 Posts
My hybrid bermuda grass needs to be cut short. My Honda gas mower will go down to 5/8". Good luck finding any electric mower that will cut that low. Anybody know of one? I'm in California so once my 25 year old Honda dies I will be out of luck.
You can come visit me in Havasu and get a new gas one when it dies.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
California wants you to dig up the grass and put in a gravel yard. No more wasting water.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts